Roser Technologies Inc. operates within three manufacturing facilities for a total of 106,000 sq. ft. of floor space. Specializing in Molds and Segments, RTI possesses unrivaled capabilities and capacities with one of the industries only complete continuous caster refurbishment facilities. The following items illustrate that RTI has the material handling capabilities for any caster maintenance job.
- 50,000 sq. ft. of floor space
- Four large overhead cranes with main and auxiliary hoists to prevent scheduling conflicts
- 80 ton capacity to handle the largest caster equipment
- 62 feet under crane height
- 9 localized jib cranes for machine loading, plating initiation, or small component installation.
- Several LP gas powered industrial lift trucks
- Large heavy-duty rail cart for transporting large equipment between bays
- 40,000 sq. ft. of floor space
- One large overhead crane with main and auxiliary hoists
- 55 ton capacity to handle large segments
- 5 localized jib cranes for smaller segment component removal and installation
- Fully equipped water test bay
- Several LP gas powered industrial lifts trucks
- 16,000 sq. ft. of floor space